- Please keep the purchase receipt as proof for warranty and repairing service. Please bring along with you this warranty record and purchase receipt when presenting the product for servicing.
- During warranty period (first year after purchase), free repairing service will be provided given the below situations: (i) Short of spare parts when unpack; (ii) Improper processing by our company; (iii) Breakdown of product under normal usage and usage according to instruction manual.
- Consumable parts, wearable parts, as well as other damage caused by improper usage of products are not applicable to warranty period.
- Repairing service will be limited to the repaired parts only.
- The designated color of the parts or fashion of the fabrics may not be available.
- For the discontinued products, repairing service is not guaranteed as spare parts of the product may have worn off.
- Stop using the product if the product (i) breakdown during use; (ii) repairing or replacement of parts is required after check-up; (iii) fixed parts start to loosen; (iv) squeaking during use; (v) missing parts; (vi) abnormal wheel rotation; or (vii) other abnormal conditions.
- Check the product name, item number and lot number displayed at the backside of the handle and contact our customer support center.